"A person is just about as happy as he makes up his mind to be."

-Abraham Lincoln















Thursday, April 14, 2011

Out for a stroll

Everyone meet my brand new stroller!  I'm seriously so excited about this!  The stroller company gave us a free car seat with the stroller, which was perfect considering the car seat we've been using was only ours on loan.  It's wonderful!  Maggie gets to ride in her car seat until she's about 6 months old and then we have a toddler seat that goes in where she can ride until she's like 50 lbs.  Awesome!  And that's not even the greatest part about it.  Once we decide to have another kid we don't have to buy another stroller or make Maggie walk.  We just have to add the extra seat that will fit down below the car seat here.  It's perfect!  
It just came in the mail and today was my first chance to use it and I seriously couldn't wait to get out into the sunshine before it started to snow again tonight.  Maggie and I walked from our apartment to the senior center to the store to do some grocery shopping and then came home to drop the food off before going to a friend's house for lunch.  We had such a great time!  Maggie just looked so comfortable and didn't whine once the whole time we were out.  I'm so glad Spencer let me buy this!  What a great investment!

Pictures of Maggie with her friend Tyler at our lunch date.  They were adorable! It was a good day :) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a stroller! It looks like you used it very well on its first day!

    ReplyDelete