After the family reunion, we came home to Centerville and then continued to work frantically to get ready for Josh's missionary farewell. It was pretty tiring business :) I found Maggie and Sadie sneaking a little nap together.
Josh has been called to serve in the Puerto Rico San Juan Mission. We are so proud of him and I know very few missionaries who have been as prepared and ready to go as he was.
Josh spoke on June 12, 2011. His talk was so moving. I was so impressed with his testimony, knowledge of the gospel and sheer excitement to go on a mission. There are few other days in my life that I will remember like I remember this one. It was perfect.
Josh left for the Missionary Training Center on June 15, 2011 and will be serving for 2 years. We are going to miss him SO much, but we KNOW that he is out there serving the Lord and that that is exactly where he is supposed to be right now. We love and support him and he is in our prayers. The people of Puerto Rico are so lucky to have Josh serving them for the next 2 years.
We Love You Josh! You are going to be the greatest missionary ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment