"A person is just about as happy as he makes up his mind to be."

-Abraham Lincoln















Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Second Dam Tin Foil Dinners

June 3rd, 2011
This year has been extremely rainy and abnormally cold - so in anticipation of warmer days I decided to plan a little getaway evening to 2nd Dam.  We went with 3 other couples who are good friends of ours and had a great time cooking up tin foil dinners and making ourselves some s'mores.  

It was Maggie's first time in the mountains and I thought it was fun to show her what fire is and all that stuff.
She was so good up there and sat in her little bumbo and just enjoyed the fresh air.
Emily and little Gwen
Spencer and Maggie
We really had so much fun.  I was just so grateful for a beautiful, rainless evening and for good friends who were so willing to go up there with us and have a good time.

Whitney took some other fun pictures of the night so hopefully I'll be able to get those from her and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment