Those pills, in addition to 4 Artrin to treat malaria, 1 doxycyclene to prevent malaria, and Spencer's multi-vitamin, left him with a whole lot of pills to take at one time.
Now Spencer is not one who likes to take pills - even making him take his multi-vitamin at the beginning was a pain. So it's rather ironic that he's been forced to down every one of those.
I needed to make sure he didn't miss any of his medication times because I wanted a healthy husband! So he grudgingly took every one of those pills along with the vitamin C.
Can you tell how much he enjoyed that?
Good boy! :)
For all of you who are wondering - They are both feeling much better now and have finished with taking all of their pills - which is why I feel okay with posting these pictures. No need to worry!
No comments:
Post a Comment